If you’re ready to start blogging, and you need an experienced leader… I would recommend any of these courses below
I also list several free tools, (and paid tools), and there are affiliate links included in this post– I’m sharing stuff I use and have found helpful.
*This post contains affiliate links, click here to learn more.
The Tool Kit for Accelerating Progress
Tools to Leverage Your Time
- Tailwind for Pinterest (+ Tailwind Tribes)
- ConvertKit for emails
- Thirsty Affiliates (keeping data on links clicked, etc)
- Yoast for SEO (I use the premium version on all my blogs)
- ShortPixel (reduce image size in bulk to improve PageSpeed)
Learning How to Blog
- Create and Go’s Launch Your Blog Course
- Tracie Forbe’s LearnGrowEarn course
- UberSuggest (free keyword research)
- The Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Course
- SEMRush (Use this link for a 7-day free trial)
- Get Simple Pin Media‘s free dashboard for Google Analytics
Ebooks I’ve Benefitted From Reading
- Easy Backlinks for SEO (Debbie Gartner)
- Easy On-Page SEO for Beginners (Debbie Gartner)
- Virtual Freedom (Chris Ducker)
Affiliate Networks Use to Make Money
More Information on the Tools Above
Tailwind is a scheduling platform (and so much more).
We use Tailwind for everything Pinterest.
- Analytics (better than Pinterest’s native)
- Scheduling (better than Buffer and others)
- Tribes (this is the coolest part)
- SmartLooping (automation)
Tailwind Tribes allows you to (quickly, efficiently) share your Pin with likeminded bloggers and gain quick traction for your Pins.
It’s like joining a community group. Your network instantly grows, even if you’re not a celebrity blogger (yet).
SmartLooping is an automation tool that lets you set your best pins to autopilot. You can create custom schedules that are evergreen or seasonal depending on your content, and you can assign which boards you want the Pins to go to.
(This post contains affiliate links)