If you’re ready to start blogging, and you need an experienced leader… I would recommend any of these courses below
I also list several free tools, (and paid tools), and there are affiliate links included in this post– I’m sharing stuff I use and have found helpful.
*This post contains affiliate links, click here to learn more.
The Tool Kit for Accelerating Progress
Learning How to Blog
- Create and Go’s Launch Your Blog Course
- Tracie Forbe’s LearnGrowEarn course
- UberSuggest (free keyword research)
- The Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Course
- SEMRush (Use this link for a 7-day free trial)
- Get Simple Pin Media‘s free dashboard for Google Analytics
Ebooks I’ve Benefitted From Reading
- Easy Backlinks for SEO (Debbie Gartner)
- Easy On-Page SEO for Beginners (Debbie Gartner)
- Virtual Freedom (Chris Ducker)
Affiliate Networks Use to Make Money
Tools to Leverage Your Time
- Tailwind for Pinterest (+ Tailwind Tribes)
- ConvertKit for emails (I’m obsessed)
- Thirsty Affiliates (keeping data on links clicked, etc)
- Yoast for SEO (I use the premium version on all my blogs)
- ShortPixel (reduce image size in bulk to improve PageSpeed)
More Information on the Tools Above
Tailwind is a scheduling platform (and so much more).
We use Tailwind for everything Pinterest.
- Analytics (better than Pinterest’s native)
- Scheduling (better than Buffer and others)
- Tribes (this is the coolest part)
- SmartLooping (automation)
Tailwind Tribes allows you to (quickly, efficiently) share your Pin with likeminded bloggers and gain quick traction for your Pins.
It’s like joining a community group. Your network instantly grows, even if you’re not a celebrity blogger (yet).
SmartLooping is an automation tool that lets you set your best pins to autopilot. You can create custom schedules that are evergreen or seasonal depending on your content, and you can assign which boards you want the Pins to go to.
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is an e-course
The important thing to know about blogging, along with all of the tips in this article, is that these things go deep.
Anyone can get started. But going deep will take effort, education, and time.
That’s why e-courses are so helpful.I know that it’s hard to justify spending anything more than the price of a cup of coffee at the beginning of your blogging days… but if you were going to school, you’d be paying a lot more for your education
Included in the purchase price, you get access to the private Facebook group of two enormously successful bloggers (former CPA and fitness instructor), and you’ll be walked through Pinterest strategy from a beginner’s day one to advanced Pinterest Strategy.
At the start of this course, I thought I knew a good bit about Pinterest, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted.
So I turned to two people I discovered who had a proven track record of success.
Admittedly, I was concerned with the price. But when I realized that all of my content assets will benefit from this, the potential return on investment seemed worth the risk.
And it was worth it.
After watching 2-3 slides, I immediately felt energy surge through my body. I had clarity. I had knowledge. I had direction.
I told other people about it. I had one of my VA’s complete the course.
Now, I know I can grow my Pinterest traffic and I feel like every penny I spent was worth it.
Click the image above, or down below to buy the course. You won’t regret it.
If you need a recap of the resources we suggest, here are our Favorite Programs:
(This post contains affiliate links)